We all need to work together to conserve water. We ask that you work to implement these water conservation measures:
- Reduce the number of times you flush your toilets.
- Take shorter, more efficient showers.
- Rinse dishes in a few inches of water in the sink rather than under a running faucet.
- Reduce the use of a dishwasher by only running when it is full.
- Reduce the use of a clothes washer by only running it with a large load.
- Collect rain water (when we get it!) in a bucket for watering house plants and gardens.
Conservation efforts and our ability to be proactive with our maintenance helps us continue to deliver superior water to all in our community. In ensuring that quality and quantity of water does not diminish for another 30 years we ask that you remain proactive with conservation practices and vigilant to any issue that may reduce the quality of our water. Please still look for leaks in and around your homes. We all need to do what we can to preserve what we have now and what we will pass on to the next generations. As always, we welcome any questions, comments and/or concerns about our water system.